This process requires the user to upload 2 documents. The user must send in a photo selfie of themself holding their ID document, as well as a clear and readable photo of just their ID document.
Request one document from the list below.
The front and back of a current photo ID, such as a:
- State-issued driver's license
- Driver's permit
- State ID card
- Military ID
- Military dependent's ID
- Passport (both pages)
- Passport Card (front and back of card)
Document Upload Options
Front and Back images of ID documents can be uploaded together in one document or separately.
Obtain a clear selfie from your individual user. The Selfie should include a clear photo of their face and the document of their choice. In other words, the user should hold up their document near their face such that a selfie clearly captures both their face and the document.
Please note: we're not able to accept temporary IDs.
- Clear photos only; we cannot accept screenshots or scans.
- All documents must be current. IDs cannot be expired.
- We need to see all four corners of the document, and the information we need to verify must be clearly readable.
- Send us images of both the front and the back of the document.
- If the document has a signature requirement, then it must be hand-signed. We cannot accept electronic signatures (with the exception of leases, where electronic signatures are acceptable).
- Government-issued documents (such as a state-issued ID or passports) must be in color. We can accept black-and-white photos or PDFs of other documents, such as utility bills.
Updated 3 months ago