Business Address Verification
Verifying or changing the address of a business account
Business Address Verification or Update
If your customer changes their company address, we'll need to update that address in Sila's databases as well. Likewise, in some cases a potential customer can fail ID verification due to their business address. The following is a list of documents we can accept to verify or update your customer's business address.
A clear photo of one of the following documents:
- Articles of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation (for LLCs.)
- IRS EIN verification letter
- Tax Return
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 30 days)
- Bank Statement (not older than 30 days)
Please note we cannot accept temporary IDs, or PO Boxes.
- We need to see all four corners of the document, and the business name and address you are verifying must be clearly visible.
- Original PDFs are best.
Updated over 1 year ago