Request one document with the users complete current residential address (for individuals) from the following list.
Please note: we're not able to accept temporary IDs, and P.O. Boxes.
The front and back of a current photo ID, such as a:
- State-issued driver's license
- Driver's permit
- State ID card
- Military ID
Or any of the following documents, as long as they're current:
- Utility bill dated within the past 60 days (please note: we cannot accept mobile phone bills, but we can accept internet or landline bills)
- Lease agreement (Negotiated within the past year; month-to-month leases must be negotiated within the past 6 months. Leases must include the terms and be signed by both the lessor and lessee.)
- Signed mortgage agreement (signed, and dated within the last 60 days)
- NYC ID card
- Tuition statement (for college or university students only; must include your dorm address, the date, and the school contact information)
- Clear photos and PDFs are fine; we cannot accept screenshots or scans.
- All documents must be current. IDs cannot be expired, and monthly bills or statements should have been issued within the past 60 days.
- We need to see all four corners of the document, and the information we need to verify must be clearly visible.
- If you're using a photo ID, please send us images of both the front and the back.
- If the document has a signature requirement, then it must be hand-signed. We cannot accept electronic signatures (with the exception of leases, where electronic signatures are acceptable).
- Government-issued documents (such as a state-issued ID or passports) must be in color. We can accept black-and-white photos or PDFs of other documents, such as utility bills.
Updated over 1 year ago