What can you do with the Sila API?
Create Digital Wallets
Create digital wallets for your end-users with $250,000 FDIC pass-through insurance.
Verify identities are compliant with U.S. Know Your Customer (KYC) regulations.
Verify businesses and officers for regulatory compliance.
Link Bank Accounts
Link bank accounts through our partnership with Plaid.
Perform ACH Transfers
Perform ACH debit and ACH credit transfers for U.S. citizens and permanent residents.
Program your app's money using business logic or self-executing smart contracts.
Why use the Sila API?
The Sila API was designed to help you:
- Off-board your U.S. compliance requirements
- Decrease your go-to-market time and upfront costs
- Reduce the number of API's and vendors you use (...including the bank)
- Minimize fraud using Sila's proprietary scoring models
- Move money 24/7 in real-time using SILAUSD
Updated about 2 months ago