The End User dashboard contains personal and sensitive information about your end users, please do not share the information contained in the end user dashboard.
- Utilize the global filter on the following parameters:
- Name, handle, app, email address or phone number
By clicking into the End-User record, you will be taken to the End-User Profile and are defaulted to the End-User Info view.
Here you can:
- View the end users first name, last name, Handle, masked Social Security Number (only last 4 digits) and their date of birth.
- Update the end users email address, phone number and mailing address.
- Resend the SMS Opt-In message to the end user. (applicable to iACH only)
After clicking on the "View Transactions" you will be taken to a filtered view of the Transaction Dashboard based on the end user's profile you are viewing.
Updated 12 months ago